Fred.\ River Cruises
Fred.\ River Cruises is part of Fred. Olsen Travel, and offers a varied selection of river cruises, which can be packaged with flights and transfers. It is often possible to add a hotel stay either pre or post cruises and, in many instances, you are able to travel by rail as opposed to flying if you prefer.
The main rivers covered by Fred.\ River Cruises are the Danube, Rhine, Moselle, Seine, Rhone, Main-Danube Canal, Douro and Volga. They can also arrange cruises on the Mekong, Irrawaddy, Snake and Mississippi rivers amongst others.
A number of river cruise ships are available, including the MS Mozart, the AmaLyra, AmaDolce, AmaSonata, AmaCerto, AmaPrima, AmaDolce, MS Amadeus Elegant, MS Amadeus Silver, MS Amadeus Princess, MS Amadeus Symphony,
MS Douro Spirit and MS Volga Dream. Listed below are some example itineraries.
- Legendary Danube – Nuremberg, Regensburg, Passau, Linz, Melk, Vienna, Budapest
- Porto Wine Road – Porto, Regua, Pinhao, Vega de Terron, Barca D’Alva, Pinhao, Entre os Rios, Porto
- Black Sea Voyage – Budapest, Mohacs, Pecs, Villany, Vukovar, Novi Sad, Belgrade, Vidin, Giurgiu, Bucharest, Rousse
- Tulip Cruise – Amsterdam, Volendam, Arnheim, Middleburg, Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels, Kinderdijk, Utrecht, Amsterdam
- Moscow to St Petersburg – Moscow, Uglich, Yaroslavl, Goritsy, Kizhi, Mandrogi, St Petersburg
- Romantic Rhine – Amsterdam, Volendam, Cologne, Cochem, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Speyer, Strasbourg, Basel
- French Delights – Paris, Vernon, Caudebec, Normandy Beaches, Rouen, Le Andelys, Conflans, Paris