James Villa Holidays
James Villa Holidays have has over 30 years of experience, and are the UK’s leading villa holiday specialist. They offer more than 2,700 hand-picked properties, across over 50 destinations around the world. Take a look at the details below, and then call Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850 for more information, and to book your villa holiday.
Villas are classified into the following groups, to make it easier for you to choose the one which is just right for you, whether you are just a couple, or part of a group of up to 20 people. The short video at the bottom of the page shows some of their luxury villas.
- Simply – enjoy the privacy and freedom of a villa stay, at a great value price
- Classic – extras included such as Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a washing machine
- Signature – even more standard inclusions than you would find in the Classic range
- Luxury – every comfort is taken care of for you in these villas
- Ultimate – the ultimate villa experience, where you take centre stage with premium facilities and style
- Individual – these vary from property to property, and don’t quite fit into the above groups
If you want a villa holiday, but with hotel-style facilities, please ask us about villas and apartments which are available in holiday resorts.
When it comes to selecting a destination for your villa holiday, James Villa Holidays have properties in the following areas of the world.
- Caribbean – Antigua, Barbados, Jamaica and St Lucia
- Croatia – Dalmatia and Istria
- Cyprus – many locations around the island
- Egypt – the Red Sea resorts of Hurghada and Sharm el Sheikh
- France – Provence & Cote d’Azur
- Greece – a number of islands including Crete, Corfu, Rhodes and Paxos
- Italy – Amalfi Coast, Puglia, Sardinia, Sicily, Tuscany and Umbria
- Malta & Gozo – locations such as Mellieha, Bidnija, Zurrieq, Ghasri and Marsalforn
- Morocco – Marrakech
- Portugal – Algarve, Costa Verde, Douro Valley, Madeira and Silver Coast
- Spain – Locations include Costa Dorada and Costa Blanca, as well as the Balearic and Canary Islands
- Turkey – Various resorts on both the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts
- USA – Orlando and the Gulf Coast in Florida
You can include flights with your villa from most UK airports, and all flights will have a minimum of 15kg per person luggage allowance. Alternatively, you can book the villa only, and arrange your own flights. Properties can be found in varied locations, including beachside, rural retreats and town centres, so you can choose what is right for you. Car hire can be arranged if you wish, and is more essential with some properties than others. Depending on where your chosen villa is situated, car hire would be classified as optional, advised or essential. If you decide you don’t want to hire a car, then airport transfers can be arranged.
For more information on James Villa Holidays, call GoCruise with Ian now.