Trafalgar Travel is still a family owned business, and for 70 years they have been creating a range of exceptional guided holidays. They now offer more than 230 trips to destinations across the world, including Britain & Ireland, Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, as well as South, Central & North America. These holidays holidays will include ‘Insider Experiences’, such as ‘dining with locals in their homes’ enabling guests to really get a feel for the destination they are in.
Take a look at some of the information below, to get a flavour of some of the amazing trips available. Then call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850 for more information, or to book your next holiday.
With a Trafalgar holiday you can expect to receive all of the following, and more: –
- VIP door-to-door airport transfers in the UK (except itineraries starting and/or ending in London)
- Specially selected accommodation of 4-star or 5-star quality
- Exclusive Insider Experiences
- A number of must see sights included, as well as a choice of optional experiences
- VIP access and queue jump at a number of selected sights
- Breakfast on every day of the tour, with evening meals on an average of 50% of days
- Luxury air-conditioned coaches
- Tips and local charges
- A knowledgeable and passionate Travel Director to look after you
I have listed below just a few of the exciting itineraries available.
Europe & Britain
- Best of Italy for 12 nights (13 days) including Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Assisi, Milan, Florence and Venice
- Real Britain for 5 nights (6 days) from London including Stratford-upon- Avon, York, Hadrian’s Wall, Falkirk, Edinburgh, Gretna Green, Lake District, Liverpool, Cardiff, Bath and Stonehenge
- Irish Highlights for 6 nights (7 days) including Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Waterford, Killarney, Blarney and County Wicklow
- Spain, Morocco and Portugal for 15 nights (16 days) including Madrid, Toledo, Granada, Fez, Marrakesh, Casablanca, Seville, Lisbon, Salamanca and Madrid
- Best of Finland, Russia and the Baltic States for 14 nights (15 days) including Helsinki, St Petersburg, Moscow, Minsk, Vilnius, Riga, and Tallinn
- The Californian for 10 nights (11 days) including San Diego, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Simeon, Monterey, Yosemite National Park and San Francisco
- Western Frontiers for 9 nights (10 days including Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Bruce Canyon, Salt Lake City, Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Cody and Denver
- Great East Coast Cities for 7 nights (8 days) including Washington, Philadelphia, New York City, Newport and Boston
- Autumn Colours for 8 nights (9 days) including Boston, Williamstown, Woodstock, White Mountains, North Conway, Bar Harbor, Portsmouth and Rockport
- Route 66 for 14 nights (15 days) including Chicago, Springfield, St Louis, Oklahoma City, Route 66 Museum, Amarillo, Albuquerque, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon National Park, Lass Vegas, Hollywood and Los Angeles
- Hawaiian Discovery for 10 nights (11 days) including Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Oahu, Kona, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hilo, Maui and Kauai
- Spectacular Canadian Rockies for 8 nights (9 days) including Vancouver, Victoria, Kamloops, Mount Robson, Jasper, Lake Louise, Banff and Calgary
- Land of the Incas for 11 nights (12 days) including Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Juliaca and Paracas
- Best of South America for 11 nights (12 days) including Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls, Buenos Aires and Santiago
- Splendours of Japan with Hiroshima for 12 nights (13 days) including Kyoto, Kotohira, Hiroshima and Osaka
- Secrets of Myanmar for 10 nights (11 days) including Yangon, Mandalay, Amarapura, Mingun, Monywa, Bagan and Inle Lake
- Highlights of Vietnam for 11 nights (12 days) including Hanoi, Halong Bay Cruise, Hue, Danang, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong Delta
- Secrets of Hong Kong & Mainland China – for 9 nights (10 days) including Hong Kong, Cheung Chau Island, Guilin, Li River, Beijing and the Great Wall
Cost Saver – Value Tours without Compromise
These are similar to standard tours, but you will stay in a selection of 3-star and 4-star hotels, and receive all breakfasts and up to half of your three-course dinners. You will receive a sightseeing tour in all major cities. Here are some examples of the itineraries available.
I have listed below a few of the CostSaver itineraries available.
- Iberian Explorer for 12 nights (13 days) including Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia, Granada, Gibraltar, Seville, Lisbon, Salamanca and Madrid
- Highlights of France for 12 nights (13 days) including Paris, Beaune, Lyon, Avignon, Monaco, Cannes, Lourdes, Biarritz, Bordeaux, St Emilion, Loire Valley , D-Day Landing Beaches (Omaha), Deauville, Honfleur and Rouen
- Britain and Ireland Delight for 7 nights (8 days) from London including Stratford-upon-Avon, York, Leeds, Grasmere, Gretna Green, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Waterford, Cardiff, Bath and Windsor
- Highlights of Bohemia for 14 nights (15 days) including Frankfurt, Berlin, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Vienna and Prague
- Greek Island Explorer for 9 nights (10 days) including Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
- Highlights of Scandinavia for 11 nights (12 days) including Copenhagen, Odense, Frederikshaven, Gothenburg, Oslo, Vradal, Bergen, Lillehammer and Stockholm
Now call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850 for more information, or to book your next holiday.