Lochs of Scotland Video
I made this video to show some of the places visited in September 2016, on the ‘Lochs of Scotland cruise aboard Fred Olsen’s Boudicca. Click on the following links to see my photos of the Lochs of Scotland, my photos of Boudicca, my review of Boudicca and also to watch my video of Boudicca. You can also take a look at similar Lochs of Scotland itineraries available across the fleet in 2017. For any more details, or to book your cruises, call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850.
The following links take you to my daily blogs on Facebook.
- Day 1 – departure from Liverpool
- Day 2 – cruising Loch Fyne, and time spent in Tarbert
- Day 3 – cruising by Duart Castle, cruising Sound of Mull, and time spent in Tobermory
- Day 4 – time spent in Kirkwall
- Day 5 – time spent in Invergordon
- Day 6 – cruising Sound of Raasay, Loch Torridon and Loch Shieldaig
- Day 7 – time spent in Fort William, and cruising Corran Narrows and Loch Linnhe
- Day 8 – time spent in Sandbank, Holy Loch
- Day 9 – arrival back in Liverpool