Oceania Cruises is offering six world cruise itineraries on Insignia in 2020, with three starting from Miami and three starting from San Francisco. I give brief details below of the voyages, as well as the amazing promotions available from now until 30th September 2018. For more information, and to book your cruise, call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850.
Insignia carries just 684 passengers, and 400 crew, and is a sister ship to Nautica. To get an idea of what she is like you can click on the following link to see my review and video of Nautica.
- ‘Around the World in 180 Days’ from Miami to San Francisco – departing 8th January 2020
- ‘Grand Expedition’ for 195 days from Miami to Miami – departing 8th January 2020
- ‘Global Quest’ for 200 days from Miami to New York – departing 8th January 2020
- ‘Continental Passage’ for 177 days from San Francisco to Miami – departing 26th January 2020
- ‘Bridgeway to Exploration’ for 162 days from San Francisco to San Francisco – departing 26th January 2020
- ‘Connoisseur’s Collection’ for 182 days from San Francisco to New York – departing 26th January 2020
As well as reduced prices, there are many included extras for these cruises, which are going to make your time onboard even more enjoyable. I list them below but, there will be conditions applicable to some of them, but I can provide you with the full Oceania Cruises ‘terms & conditions’ if you ask me.
- Free prepaid gratuities
- Free House Select beverage package or Shipboard Credit
- Free 1-night pre-cruise hotel stay
- Free return economy flights from London (limited number of free Business Class upgrades)
- Free transfer between hotel and ship
- Free shore excursions
- Free exclusive shoreside events
- Free laundry service
- Free internet
- Free onboard medical care
For more information call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002925850