Burma & The Malay Peninsula, from Voyages to Antiquity, is an amazing opportunity to experience the dynamic cities and natural wonders of Southeast Asia, on this 3 week fly cruise.
Your overnight flight to Colombo in Sri Lanka departs from the UK on 4th January 2015, and arrives on 5th January, when you will be transferred to a hotel for 2 nights, during which time you will be taken on excursions. Then on 7th January you will be transferred to the mv Aegean Odyssey.
The cruise itinerary is Colombo > Galle, Sri Lanka > Chennai > Port Blair > Yangon, Burma (2 nights in port) >Phuket > Penang > Malacca, Kuala Lumpur > Singapore. During the cruise you will be taken on included excursions in each port of call. While in Yangon there are two full day optional excursions available.
- Irrawaddy River and Mandalay, the last Royal capital of Burma – £299pp including flights
- Bagan, with its 2,000+ temples and pagodas – £285pp including flights
On 22nd January you will disembark the mv Aegean Odyssey, and transfer to your hotel in Singapore for 2 nights. Then on 24th January you will transfer to the airport for your flight back to the UK.
Prices start at just £3,965 per person, based on two people sharing an M grade inside cabin, if booked by 31st March 2014. Prices for single occupancy start at £4,849, again if booked by 31st March 2014. Prices include all of the following: –
- Return scheduled economy class flights from London
- Domestic connections from selected UK airports
- 2 night hotel stays in Colombo and Singapore
- Resort transfers
- Sightseeing excursions at all ports of call
- Open seating dining with a choice of two restaurants on board
- Complimentary wine with dinner on board (beer or soft drinks if preferred)
- Gratuities for your cabin and restaurant stewards on board
(prices correct at the time of posting)