Celebrity Cruises has made some amendments to the Captain’s Club, effective 25th November 2013. As well as introducing two new membership tiers, they have also amended the points available for each cruise. From now on the Tiers of membership are as follows: –
- Classic – 2 to 149 completed club points
- Select – 150 to 299 completed club points
- Elite – 300 to 749 completed club points
- Elite Plus – 750 – 2,999 completed club points
- Zenith – 3,000+ completed club points
You will be awarded club points depending on how many nights you spend onboard, and what type of stateroom (cabin) you are have booked, and I give details below.
- 2 points per night for an Interior (Inside) or Ocean View (Outside) stateroom
- 3 points per night for a Balcony stateroom
- 5 points per night for a Concierge Class or Aqua Class stateroom
- 8 points per night for an Aqua Class, Sky or Century Suite
- 12 points per night for a Celebrity, Signature or Royal Suite
- 18 points per night for a Reflection or Penthouse Suite
New benefits include internet packages and unlimited speciality coffees on the top tiers. If you would like to see the benefits for all tiers then click on the following link Captain’s Club Benefits November 2013.
(details correct at the time of posting but subject to change)