Experience Dubrovnik & the Adriatic Coast on this Orbital Travel 7 night All Inclusive fly cruise, on the Belle de l’Adriatique. Prices start at just £1,325 per person, based on two people sharing, for departures in July and August 2014. Flights are on a Thursday from Gatwick, but some regional flights may be available for a supplement.
The ship has 99 cabins, situated across 4 passenger decks, with those cabins on the Reception Deck and Upper Deck having large picture windows. All cabins are en-suite, and have air conditioning, television, radio, safe and hairdryer.
Facilities onboard include a restaurant, which serves a buffet breakfast and set menu for lunch and dinner, a large lounge bar with dance floor, a spacious sundeck with 2 Jacuzzis and a swimming pool (summer only), and a gift shop. While onboard you will receive all of your meals, which will include local beer, local wine, water, fruit juice, tea & coffee and soft drinks. You also get free drinks from the lounge bar from midday until midnight, excluding champagne and wines from the wine list. The dress code onboard is casual during the day, with appropriate casual evening wear, with smart dress for the Captain’s gala dinner.
The itinerary for the cruise is as follows: –
- Thursday – Fly to Dubrovnik and transfer to the ship, where you can settle in to your cabin, and then enjoy the evening at your leisure
- Friday – After a leisurely breakfast you could either go on the optional excursion, relax onboard, or explore Dubrovnik independently. The ship doesn’t depart until late at night
- Saturday – You should arrive in Mljet around breakfast time, where you will have the morning to explore, before boarding the ship again to sail for Korcula, where you will spend the afternoon and evening. After dinner there will be a display of traditional ‘sabre dancing’
- Sunday – Having sailed early morning you will head for Sibenik, where you could take the optional tour of the town and Krka falls.
- Monday – The morning you will be spent in Trogir, where the town has been classified a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and after enjoying a lunch at sea, you will arrive in Split mid afternoon
- Tuesday – An early morning departure will get you to Hvar for breakfast time. Back onboard for lunch, when you will depart for the short trip to Vis, arriving early afternoon. During the evening you will go to the gala dinner, and then there is an evening of dancing
- Wednesday – Arrive in Kotor during the morning, and you can explore independently or take one of the optional excursions. Depart late afternoon for the short voyage to Dubrovnik, where you can go ashore in the evening if you wish
- Thursday – Breakfast onboard, before departing for the airport to board your flight home.