Azamara Club Cruises
Azamara Club Cruises operates sister ships, each carrying just over 700 guests in great comfort. Watch the short video below.
- Azamara Journey
- Azamara Quest
- Azamara Pursuit (from spring 2018)
Azamara Club Cruises is ‘More Inclusive’ and the price you pay includes: –
- Boutique house red and white wines served by the glass with lunch and dinner
- Selected beers, wines & spirits throughout your voyage *
- Bottled water, soft drinks, speciality teas and coffees
- Gratuities for your housekeeping, restaurant and bar staff
- Self service laundry
- Complimentary shuttle buses in many ports
* The selected beers, wines & spirits are included, but a charge will apply if ordered from your stateroom or suite outside of bar hours. Optional Premium drinks packages can be purchased if required. Contact us if you require more information about the brands included within the price of your cruise.
Over 90% of the staterooms have a sea view, with almost 70% having a private balcony. All staterooms have a large range of facilities offered as standard, including: –
- European bedding and duvet
- Egyptian cotton bathrobe and slippers
- Plasma television
- Welcome basket of fruit and fresh cut flowers
- Tote bag and complimentary use of umbrella and binoculars
If you book a suite, you will also receive many other services, including: –
- Service by English Butlers
- Priority check-in, departure and luggage delivery service
- Complimentary seating in the two speciality restaurants
- A bottle of vodka and a bottle of whisky in your suite
On all cruises except transatlantic crossings, an AzAmazing Evening will be included. This is where they have arranged a complimentary special event shoreside, and examples are as follows: –
- Saint-Tropez Polo Club event
- Exclusive Ballet at the Mikhailovsky Theatre
- Tuscan Flavours and Three Tenors Concert
- Discovering Bangkok’s Ancient City
- Anchors Away Party on the USS Yorktown
There are several options for dining, but the excellent quality of the food is the same throughout. The restaurant is called Discoveries, and they operate an open seating policy. For casual dining you have the choice of the Windows Café, the Pool grill, or for a coffee and pastry there is the Mosaic Café. They also have two Speciality Dining restaurants available for a supplement, which are called Aqualina and Prime C. The dress code on Azamara Club Cruises is resort casual, with no scheduled formal nights.
You will have a good choice of entertainment onboard, ranging from piano music, to quizzes to stage shows, but there are still places where you can sit and relax in peace.
Destinations you can visit with Azamara Club Cruises include South America, Asia, Caribbean, Mediterranean, the Red Sea, British Isles, Scandinavia and Russia.
(page amended November 2016)