Classic Collection Holidays
With more than 25 years experience of arranging luxury tailor made holidays, Classic Collection can offer bespoke holidays including regional airport departures, private resort transfers and many other options. They work with family hotels as well as adult only hotels, offering anything from bed and breakfast through to All Inclusive accommodation.
If you would like more information on what is available at any of the destinations they cover, or you want a specific quotation, contact GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850. See below for an idea of the destinations available.
- Spain – including the Barcelona, Costa Del Sol, Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands
- Portugal – The Algarve, Lisbon and the Estoril Coast
- Barbados – including the Elegant Hotels chain
- Malta & Gozo
- Greece & Cyprus – including many of the Greek Islands such as Corfu, Mykonos & Kos
- North Africa – including Morocco and Egypt
There are a great number of fantastic hotels to choose from, certainly too many to mention here, but a few are listed below to give you an idea of the sort of hotels available.
- 5 star Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, situated 4km from the Old Town of Dubrovnik, offering amazing spa facilities, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, fitness club and a range of treatments. The fragrant woods situated behind the hotel offer a leafy jogging track, as well as walking routes
- 5 star Sheraton Rhodes Resort is in Ixia, just a short drive from the Island’s capital. The facilities at the hotel include tennis & squash courts, water sports and a fully equipped health club
- 5 star Westin Dragonara Resort, which is situated on the seafront in St Julian’s on the island of Malta. As well as indoor and outdoor swimming pools, Fitness & Beauty centre, saunas, Jacuzzi’s and steam baths, there are also tennis courts and a Dive school. There are a great selection of dining venues including Quadro seafood restaurant and Palio’s Mediterranean and Italian Restaurant, as well as Al Fresco dining and a buffet restaurant
- 5 star deluxe Belmont Reid’s Palace in Funchal, Madeira, which is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World. The hotel sits in ten acres of beautiful gardens, with amazing views of amazing views over the Atlantic. Reid’s world famous Afternoon Tea has been served ever since the hotel first opened way back in 1891. The offer a great number of facilities, including fitness room, sauna, swimming pools, tennis courts, and childrens clubs, as well as a good choice of dining venues
- 5 star gran luxe Gran Melia Victoria in Palma, Majorca, which is situated just minutes from the lively centre of Palma. Offering excellent cuisine, this popular hotel has long been favoured by British clients.
- 5 star deluxe Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa, in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt. Offering fabulous views of the Red Sea, the hotel is situated on the edge of Na’ama Bay, just a 20 minute walk from the resort centre. Facilities include a watersports and PADI dive centre, tennis courts, 9 hole short golf course, and the Senses Wellness Centre & Spa
(page updated August 2014)