If you are looking for a holiday in Europe, perhaps a City Break, or a Beer Festival or even the Christmas Markets, then Fred.\ Holidays offers an amazing choice on offer. Many of the holidays are fully flexible, so you can choose the airport you want to fly from, or perhaps you would prefer to travel by train. If you want to add an extra night or two, or want to choose a specific hotel, this should be a problem. Listed below are a small selection of what is available, so give GoCruise with Ian a call on 01455821770 or 08002922850, and I will be able to help find your perfect break away.
- Swiss Rail Tours – the Bernina Express. This 4 night (5 day) roundtrip from Zurich, takes you to Davos, Tirano and St Moritz, but you could add some extra days to spend in Zurich
- Oktoberfest – this annual beer festival takes place in Munich. You choose the date you want, and how many nights you want to stay for. Other beer festivals available include Cannstatter Wasen in Stuttgart, the International Berlin Beer Festival, Schutzenfest in Hanover, Freimarkt in Bremen and the Czech Beer Festival in Prague
- Christmas Markets – take your pick from Cologne, Nuremberg, Munich, Dresden, Eisenach, Rothenburg and Freiburg
- European Theme Parks – how about Euro-Parkor Phantasialand in Germany, Asterix Parc in France, PortAventura in Spain or Gardaland Resort & Aquarium in Italy
- Rhine River Cruise – 7 nights from Amsterdam to Basel, calling at Cologne, Rüdesheim, Speyer, Strasbourg and Breisach on the way
- Hotel Jardin Tecina – this 4 star hotel and gold course is on the beautiful island of La Gomera, which lies off the coast of Tenerife. Choose your departure airport, how many nights you want, either on half board or full board, and if you want golf included or not
- You decide – choose from many of the main towns and cities in the following countries, and we should be able to put a package together to suit you – Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Poland, Scandinavia, Slovenia and the Netherlands.
Whatever you are looking for, give Ian a call on 08002922850