With over 20 years of experience, Funway Holidays offers holidays to North America, Mexico, the Caribbean, Far East and Middle East. For more information call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850.
Funway Holidays work with a number of scheduled airlines, which means that they can offer a number of departure airports, not just London. They include beach holidays, self-drive adventures, tailor made holidays, cruises and city breaks, and the destinations fall into the following groups: –
- Orlando Florida, including Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort
- Florida Beaches, including the Florida Keys
- The South USA
- California, including Yosemite & The Mountains
- USA, including multi-centre holidays
- Canada, including Calgary, Quebec City, Toronto and Whistler
- Mexico & Dominican Republic
- Barbados, including the Elegant Hotels of Barbados
- Beaches Resorts
Listed below are just a few examples of the comprehensive range of holidays available, in addition to a one hotel holiday.
- USA – Lone Star Trail self-drive holiday – fly to Dallas, then drive to Austin, Houston, Corpus Christi, San Antonio, Fort Stockton, El Paso, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Amarillo and back to Dallas. Your route will be prepared and your hotels en route will be booked for you.
- San Francisco, Las Vegas & Los Angeles multi-centre holiday, with flights and 3 nights hotel in each city
- San Francisco & Honolulu twin centre holiday, with flights and 3 nights hotel in San Francisco and 5 nights hotel in San Francisco
- Rail Adventure including hotels, visiting San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles and San Diego
- Western Discovery escorted coach tour, visiting Los Angeles, San Diego, Palm Springs, Phoenix, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Page / Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Las Vegas, Death Valley, Mammoth Lakes, Yosemite, San Francisco, Monterey / Carmel, Santa Barbara and back to Los Angeles. Includes tour guide throughout, and hotels along the route