Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line (aka NCL) offers Premium All Inclusive Freestyle Cruising to worldwide destinations, on a fleet of modern ships.
- Norwegian Bliss (Breakaway Plus Class)
- Norwegian Breakaway (Breakaway Class)
- Norwegian Dawn (Dawn Class)
- Norwegian Epic (Epic Class)
- Norwegian Escape (Breakaway Plus Class)
- Norwegian Gem (Jewel Class)
- Norwegian Getaway (Breakaway Class)
- Norwegian Jade (Jewel Class)
- Norwegian Jewel (Jewel Class)
- Norwegian Joy (Breakaway Plus Class)
- Norwegian Pearl (Jewel Class)
- Norwegian Sky (Sun Class)
- Norwegian Spirit
- Norwegian Star (Dawn Class)
- Norwegian Sun (Sun Class)
- Pride of America
Freestyle cruising is all about doing what you want, when you want. NCL ships have up to 20 different dining venues onboard, many of which are included within the price of your cruise, with some being speciality dining venues which do have a cover charge. There are no first and second sittings for dinner, so you eat when you want, and with whomever you want to dine with. The complimentary venues will include the main restaurant, buffets, deck buffets, pool bar and grill, the pub and room service. A cover charge will apply to the speciality venues such as the Steakhouse, Teppanyaki, Sushi and Chinese restaurant. Please note that not all ships offer all venues.
There is no strict dress code on NCL ships, so this is a great choice for people who perhaps wear suits all week at work, and want to relax and be casual on holiday. The newer ships have some fantastic accommodation for Solo Travellers called Studios.
There is always plenty to do during the day on an NCL ship, such as climbing walls, golf nets, jogging tracks, table tennis swimming pools and aqua parks etc. The evening entertainment is varied, and can even include the Blue Man Group, as well as spectacular production shows and comedians. Not all options are available on all ships though.
(Page amended March 2017)