Whether you are a yachtsman looking for a holiday on something a bit larger, or a seasoned cruiser who wants to try something on a smaller, more intimate scale, there is bound to be something for you in the Variety Cruises fleet. The fleet includes a twin masted sail assisted vessel carrying 48 passengers, and a sleek modern Mega Yacht carrying 72 passengers.
All cabins across the fleet have sea views, and are air conditioned, with ensuite facilities as a minimum. Many have flat screen televisions, hair dryers and safes. The short video below will give you a taste of life onboard, and then further down the page there are sample itineraries and details of the ships in the fleet.
Example 7 night itineraries: –
- Classical Greece
- From Antiquity to Byzantium
- Jewels of the Cyclades
- Croatia, Montenegro & Beyond
- Glories of Spain & Portugal
- The Iceland Cruise – a journey in the Land of Ice and Fire Summer
- Costa Rica, Panama & the Canal
- The Seychelles – cruises in the Garden of Eden
- The Islands of the Cape Verde Archipelago
- Sights & Sounds of Cuba
- Impressions of Cuba
- The Canary Islands Discovery
Ships in the fleet include: –
- MY Variety Voyager – Launched in 2012, this 68 metre Mega Yacht accommodates 72 passengers in 36 cabins, and carries a crew of 26 – 28. There is an inside restaurant which can seat all passengers at once, which is connected by sliding glass doors to an outside restaurant which can seat 50 people. The lounge area, which can seat all passengers, has an adjoining reception area and bar. There is also an internet corner and library, and a Mini Spa with massage room, sauna, hair and beauty care, and fitness equipment. The Oceans deck has a 2,200 sq ft sun bathing area, with sun loungers and Balinese beds.
- MY Harmony V – This 55 Mega Yacht was launched in 2003, and then renovated in 2009. Her crew of 16 – 18 look after the 49 passengers, who are accommodated in 25 cabins. The Dining room can take all passengers in one seating, and there is also an area on deck for Al Fresco dining. Other facilities include a lounge and bar, and a Mini Spa offering a range of massages, hair, facial, and pedicure treatments.
- SC Panorama – This state of the art 54 metre sail cruiser was originally launched in 1993, but then renovated in 2001 and again in 2008. She has 25 cabins, with 16 – 18 crew members onboard to look after everyone. All passengers can be accommodated at one sitting when dining, and there is also a lounge, a bar and a sun deck area.
- SC Panorama II – This 50 metre twin masted sail assisted vessel was launched in 2004, and carries 48 passengers in 25 cabins, looked after by a crew of 16 – 18. There is a choice of both indoor and Al Fresco dining, as well as a lounge, and a sun deck with sun loungers and deck chairs
- MS Galileo – This classic steel hull motor sailor was built in 1992, and renovated in 2007. She has a crew of 16 – 18 to look after her passengers, who are accommodated in 26 cabins. As well as the dining room, passengers also have access to a lounge and bar, a sundeck, and an outside seating area
- MY Pegasus – This 45 metre twin hulled Mega Yacht can accommodate up to 49 passengers in her 23 cabins, and they are looked after by a crew of 16 – 18. The dining room can seat all passengers at once, and there is also an outdoor restaurant for Al Fresco dining. A bar and lounge area is available, as well as a spacious sun deck
- MY Callisto – This elegant motor yacht was fully rebuilt and refitted in 2000, and then renovated in 2005. She has just 17 cabins, carrying 34 passengers, who are looked after by 16 – 18 crew.
- MY Harmony G – launched in 2001, this sleek mega yacht was subsequently renovated in 2009/10 and again in 2013. She carries up to 46 passengers in 22 cabins
- Voyager Pride – this sleek new mega yacht will be delivered to the fleet in 2017, and will have 45 cabins
We can arrange your cruise on a ‘cruise only’ basis or with flights and transfers, through Seafarer who are ATOL bonded. Seafarer also offers a range of Gulet cruises around Turkey and Croatia, as well as other water based holidays, and the following link will take you to the Seafarer Cruising & Sailing Holidays page.
(Page updated August 2016)