Warner Leisure Hotels
If you are looking for a break closer to home, whether it is to relax or enjoy some great entertainment, then Warner Leisure Hotels is bound to have a break for you. They have 13 ‘adults only’ hotels and villages around the UK, offering 3 night weekends and 4 night midweek breaks, which can be combined to make a 7 night holiday. There are also a few 2 night and 5 night breaks at certain times of the year. The quality of the accommodation, food and entertainment offered at each property is excellent, and they have been awarded Which? Recommended Provider status for three years.
Although I specialise in cruise, I realise that people do like to take other holidays as well. One of my regular cruise customers has also been to Warner many times, and described the experience to me as ‘Cruising without the Sea’. Take a look at the information below, and then call Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850 for more details or to book your break.
- Studley Castle – Studley, Warwickhire, B80 7AJ (new from 2019)
- Alvaston Hall Hotel – Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6PD
- Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel – Denbighshire, North Wales, LL18 5YA
- Cricket St Thomas Hotel – Chard, Somerset, TA20 4DD
- Holme Lacy House Hotel – Herefordshire, HR2 6LP
- Littlecote House Hotel – Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17 0SU
- Nidd Hall Hotel – Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 3BN
- Thoresby Hall Hotel – near Ollerton, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9WH
Littlecote House Hotel Holme Lacy House Hotel Cricket St Thomas Hotel
Thoresby Hall Hotel Nidd Hall Hotel Bodelwyddan Castle Hotel
- Bembridge Coast Hotel – Bembridge, Isle of Wight, PO35 5TB
- Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel – Hayling Island, Hampshire, PO110BZ
Bembridge Coast Hotel Bembridge Coast Hotel Terrace Sinah Warren Coastal Hotel
- Corton Coastal Village – Corton, Suffolk, NR32 5HR
- Gunton Hall Coastal Village – Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 5DF
- Lakeside Coastal Village – Hayling Island, Hampshire, PO11 9NR
- Norton Grange Coastal Village – Yarmouth, Isle of Wight, PO410SD
Gunton Hall Coastal Village Lakeside Coastal Village Norton Grange Coastal Village
Whichever break you choose, the price includes full breakfast and a 3 course dinner, although there are options to upgrade. The upgrades will vary by property, but could be to dine in a different restaurant, add wine to your meals, or include lunch.
All accommodation will include an ensuite bathroom with toiletries, television, hairdryer, radio, iron and ironing board, tea & coffee making facilities, and biscuits replenished daily. Higher grades of accommodation will have additional facilities included. A number of single rooms are available, and sometimes there are reduced single supplements for sole use of a double room. There are a number of different grades of accommodation to choose from, which vary depending on which venue you choose including: –
Hotels – Standard Rooms, Signature Rooms, Historic Rooms, Historic Suites, Royale Rooms, Royale Suites and more
Villages – Standard Chalets, Beach Garden Chalets, Premier Chalets, Clifftop Lodges, Garden Lodge Rooms, Garden Lodge Suites, Supreme Chalets and more
Royale Room Signature Room Standard Chalet
Cricket St Thomas Lounge Nidd Hall Restaurant Holme Lacy Indoor Pool
The majority of activities are included in the price of your break, and while they vary from property to property, they can include archery, air rifle shooting, boules, cycling, croquet, dancing, fencing, fishing, indoor heated pool, movie matinee, swimming, tennis and more
The breaks are usually themed for entertainment, and can include Comedy Time, 50’s Live, West End to Warner, Turkey & Tinsel, Big Night Live, Big Bands & Swing Sounds, We Love Comedy, Classical Crossover, 60’s Live, Viva Las Vegas, 70’s Live and many more. Some big names are booked to appear at Warner and these include Russell Watson, Lulu, Brian Conley, Ken Dodd OBE, Jane McDonald, Collabro, Sam Bailey, Richard & Adam and Paul Potts & Natasha Marsh. There are also lots of Tribute Acts as well.
The following list gives you a flavour for some of the specific breaks available: –
- 60’s Live with the Ivy League
- Top Tribute Party from Swede Dreamz – Abba tribute
- 70’s Festival with tributes to Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, Tina Turner, T Rex and Rod Stewart
- Star Break with Lulu and a live band
- Top Tribute Party with Imagine the Beatles
- Big Night Live starring Jimmy James & The Vagabonds
- Country Music Festival with tribute acts and line dancing
- Top Tribute Party featuring Queen from Qween
- 70’s Live with Brotherhood of Man
And many more……
So whatever type of accommodation you want, whatever kind of entertainment you enjoy, and whenever you would like to go during the year, there is bound to be a Warner Leisure Hotels break to suit you. Warner is for adults only, and the minimum age for guests is 21 years old. Call Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850 for further information and a specific quotation.