Fred Olsen Cruises Lines has an amazing 2 for 1 sale on until 31st December 2012. Book one of 50 selected 2013 cruises of 12 nights or longer, and choose a free cruise from a list of 20 cruises, which range from 2 to 12 nights.
Book one of these cruises – W1302, L1319, W1325, L1311, L1316, D1325, M1308, M1324, M1326, W1320, D1306, D1318, D1314, W1318, L1302, L1317, L1318, L1321, M1307, M1311, W1319, M1327, D1307, D1316, W1313, D1323, M1331, L1305, L1308, L1314, M1314, M1318, M1322, W1322, W1305, W1307, D1310, D1317, D1320, W1309, W1311, D1312, W1317, L130151, D1327, L1307, L1310, M1316, M1319 and W1315.
Destinations include the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Canaries, Azores, Baltic, Middle East, Norway and the Arctic, and even the Canaries for Christmas and the New Year.
Choose one of these cruises FREE – M1301CO (no flights), W1304, L1304, L1312, D1311, W1308, D1315, M1310CO (no flights), W1314, M1321, D1319, D1322, D1324, D1326, W1321, W1323, W1324, L1320, M1329 (no flights) and D1328.
Destinations include the Canaries, British Isles, and mini cruises to Belgium, France and Holland.
Please note the following points:
- You must book the ‘paid for cruise’ by 31st December 2012
- The cruise you book must be paid for in full at the time of booking
- 100% cancellation fees apply once booked
- The free cruise must be booked by 31st January 2013
- The free cruise will be at the same cabin grade as the ‘paid for’ cruise
- The free cruise can be taken by someone else, which means that you could give it as a Christmas or Birthday present perhaps. However, it must be booked in the names of the people who will be travelling, and cannot then be changed
Click here to see Ian Warren giving a guided tour of Fred Olsen’s Balmoral.
To book one of these 2 for 1 cruise offers, or for further information, contact GoCruise with Ian on 08002922850 or 01455821770.