Book by 17th June 2013 for some great 2013 river cruise special offers on MS Serenade 1. I give details below, and you can click on the cruise title to see details of the itinerary, and the following link will take you to the review of MS Serenade 1 I wrote after spending a couple of nights onboard.
- Picture-Postcard Towns & Alpine Peaks for 9 nights – AS1ET by air, with prices from £1,099pp 25th May, £1,149pp 13th June and £1,299pp 19th September. AS1EPT by rail, with prices from £1,069pp 25th May, £1,119pp 13th June and £1,239pp 19th September
- Rhine to Switzerland for 10 nights – AS1ST by air, with prices from £1,299pp on 3rd June. AS1PT by rail, with prices from£1,249pp on 3rd June
- The Blue Danube for 7 nights – AS1UT by air, with prices from £1,049pp on 20th July, and from £1,099pp on 9th August
- Danube Adventure for 9 nights – AS1KT by air, with prices from £1,349pp on 11th July, and from £1,399pp on 16th August
- Budapest to the Black Sea for 13 nights – AS1MT by air, with prices from £1,849pp on 27th July
- A Classical Danube Cruise for 7 nights – AS1JT by air, with prices from £949pp on 25th August
- Highlights of the Rhine and Bavaria for 11 nights – AS1IT by air, with prices from £1,449pp on 1st September
- Highlights of Holland for 7 nights – AS1VT by air, with prices from £849pp on 12th September. AS1VPT by rail, with prices from £769pp on 12th September
- Historic Towns of the Rhine & Moselle for 7 nights – AS1FT by air, with prices from £849pp on 22nd June, and from £899pp on 28th September. AS1FPT by rail, with prices from £819pp on 22nd June, and from £869pp on 28th September.
(Information correct at the time of posting)