Oasis of the Seas will be in Europe during September and October 2014. There will be a 12 night transatlantic voyage from Florida to Barcelona departing on 1st September 2014, followed by a 5 night Med cruise on 13th September 2014, and another one on 18th September 2014. She will then go for some routine work at the shipyard, before her transatlantic voyage from Southampton back to Florida departing on 15th October 2014.
The Oasis of the Seas, which is the largest cruise ship in the world, is operated by Royal Caribbean International, and the following video gives some great information about what is available onboard.
Update – 5th April 2013
These cruises will be on sale from 9th April for ‘Crown & Anchor’ members, and then on general sale from 11th April. The itineraries will be as follows: –
- 1st September 2014 for 12 nights transatlantic (Fort Lauderdale, Malaga, Barcelona) with pricing from £739pp
- 13th September 2014 for 5 nights (Barcelona, Civitavecchia, Naples, Barcelona) with pricing from £599pp
- 18th September 2014 for 5 nights (Barcelona, Civitavecchia, Naples, Barcelona) with pricing from £599pp
- 23rd September 2014 for 7 nights (Barcelona, Malaga, Vigo, Rotterdam) with pricing from £699pp
- 15th October 2014 for 12 nights transatlantic (Southampton, Vigo, Fort Lauderdale) with pricing from £729pp
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing an inside cabin on a ‘Cruise Only’ basis, do not include prepaid gratuities, and are subject to change by the cruise line without notice.
For more information, or to register to book your place onboard, call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850.