As part of P&O Cruises continual updating of the fleet, Arcadia is due to go into dry dock for 20 nights in December 2013. There are a number of changes being planned, including the following: –
- 10 new singles cabins will be added to deck 2
- The Globe will be the new venue for late night dancing, replacing Electra
- Many cabins will be refreshed
- There will be a new look to Marco Pierre White’s Ocean Grill
- The onboard shops will be refreshed
- The Crow’s Nest bar will be refreshed with refurbished seating
Contact GoCruise with Ian now to ensure that you get booked onto Arcadia in 2014 to take advantage of the newly refurbished ship. Call 01455821770 or 08002922850, or complete the online enquiry form.