When you cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, all of your dining onboard is included in the price you pay, even when dining in the Speciality Restaurants. This means that you can choose where to eat onboard from the following venues, with no extra charges.
- Compass Rose – the main dining room featuring a wide range of dishes such as European inspired specialities and regional variations, as well offering vegetarian, Kosher and Canyon-Ranch SpaClub cuisines
- La Veranda / Sette Mari – breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with an amazing choice on offer. For dinner Sette Mari offers authentic antipasti as well as Italian specialities
- Prime 7 – a classic American Grill, with unique interpretations (reservations required)
- Signatures – serves haute French cuisine (reservations required)
- Pool Grill – Al Fresco dining for casual breakfast and lunch, as well as speciality and themed regional barbecues
- Room Service – offering a great variety of appetizers, main courses, desserts and other snacks, 24 hours a day. Alternatively, when the Compass Rose is open you can choose your meal from that menu, and have it served to you in your suite
Watch the following video for a better understanding of just what is included. For more information, or to book your suite, call GoCruise with Ian on 08002922850 or 01455821770.