Regent Seven Seas Cruises, which offers ultra-luxury cruising, is running a promotion called ‘A Gift From Regent’.
Bookings for the following 8 cruises will qualify for unlimited internet use while on the cruise, and you will also receive $300 per suite onboard credit. When you add these bonuses to the fact that the price you pay includes your flights, resort transfers, pre-cruise hotel, prepaid gratuities, all drinks and food onboard, as well as a full programme of shore excursions, you are most unlikely to have a bill to pay at the end of the cruise.
Seven Seas Mariner
- 8th September ‘Adriatic Escape’ – 8 nights from Venice to Monte Carlo
- 17th October ‘Italian Interlude’ – 7 nights from Rome to Monte Carlo
- 24th October ‘Princes & Patricians’ – 7 nights from Monte Carlo to Venice
- 10th November ‘Passage to Iberia’ – 10 nights from Rome to Barcelona
- 20th November ‘South Atlantic Sojourn’ – 18 nights from Barcelona to Rio de Janeiro
Seven Seas Voyager
- 26th September ‘Classical Visions’ – 10 nights from Barcelona to Rome
- 23rd October ‘ Land of Myths, Seas of Fables’ – 10 nights from Rome to Venice
- 12th November ‘Red Sea Odyssey’ – 21 nights Istanbul to Dubai
Please note that you would fly out one day previous to all the above dates, and spend a night in a good quality hotel, which is of course included in the price.
Watch this video to give you an idea what life is like onboard Regent Seven Seas Cruises ship.
The promotion is due to run until the 31st May 2013, but is of course subject to availability. For an up to date price, or for further information, call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850.