Black Watch will be operating a Solar Eclipse cruise in March 2015, and it goes on sale 21st June 2013. It is bound to sell out quickly, as did Boudicca when it went on sale, so call GoCruise with Ian on 08002922850 or 01455821770 to ensure you get your cabin on W1502.
The itinerary Black Watch will be taking is as follows – Southampton ~ Runavik, Faroe Islands ~ at sea for the Solar Eclipse ~ Leknes, Lofoten Islands ~ Tromso ~ Alta ~ Trondheim ~ Alesund ~ Southampton. She will be at precise coordinates deep within the ‘Path of Totality’ on 20th March 2015. You will also be going as far North as Alta, so you also have a chance of possibly seeing the Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis.
- Inside cabins from £1,799 per person
- Outside cabins from £2,099 per person
- Superior outside cabins from £2,599 per person
- Balcony cabins from £3,179 per person
- Suites from £3,199 per person
- Single cabins from £3,049
Past passengers of Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, with Oceans Club membership numbers, will get a 5% discount from these prices. Call now to be sure of your cabin!