Combine a 3 night hotel stay in Havana, Cuba with a 7 night cruise with Star Clippers, and then end your holiday with a final night in Cuba. This amazing holiday departs from Gatwick on 27th February 2014.
11 nights stay & cruise from just £2,659 per person, which includes: –
- Tickets for Gatwick’s V-room Lounge prior to departure
- Return economy flights from Gatwick, flying with Virgin Atlantic
- All resort transfers in Cuba
- 3 nights pre-cruise at a 4 star hotel, on a B&B basis
- 7 nights cruise on the Star Flyer on a full board basis, visiting Cayo Blanco, Casilda, Little Cayman, Grand Cayman, Cayo Largo and sail around the unexplored archipelago De Los Canarreos
- 1 night post-cruise at a 4 star hotel, again on a B&B basis
Your overnight flight home departs Cuba on 10th March, and arrives back in Gatwick on 11th March 2014.
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room at the hotels and a category 6 cabin on Star Flyer.
(All details correct at the time of posting)