Following the successful exclusive charter of MS Serenade 1 in 2017 and 2018, not only will Titan Travel be exclusively chartering her again for 2019, they are also exclusively chartering MS Bellejour for the full season. Titan Travel will use this extra capacity to offer some additional itineraries between April and October 2019. While MS Serenade 1 will be sailing along the Rhine and the Dutch Waterways, MS Bellejour will be spend most of the season on the Danube, with a few early season cruises on the Dutch Waterways.
With the itineraries below, you benefit from Titan’s VIP Door-to-Door Travel Service, so you will be picked up from your front door and driven to the airport, and then taken home again at the end of your holiday. Many of the itineraries offer flights from regional airports, and I can check availability for you. With itineraries marked ** there is also an option for a no-fly cruise using a ferry or Eurotunnel.
Look at the information below, and then contact GoCruise with Ian for an up-to-date check on availability and price on 01455821770 or 08002922850. I have cruised on MS Serenade 1 on a couple of occasions, and further down the page you can watch my video of the ship. You can also click on the following link to see my review and photos of MS Serenade 1.
MS Serenade 1
All the cabins onboard are c16 sq mtr in size, some of which are sold for single occupancy. There are also a couple of Chopin superior suites situated aft, which are c22 sq mtr and have a private balcony with seating area. Cabins are situated on three decks, with those on the lower deck having a high-level window, while those on the middle and upper deck all have a French balcony. All cabins have a walk-in shower and a separate bathtub, as well as satellite TV, tea & coffee making facilities, telephone, air conditioning, safety box and hairdryer. Facilities onboard include a restaurant, large lounge & bar, small shop, small gym and sauna, and a sun deck with chairs, loungers and deck games.
As well as double / twin cabins, the MS Bellejour has several cabins which are sold as single occupancy. Cabins include some with extra-large portholes on the lower deck, and some with a French balcony on the middle and upper decks. All cabins are c15 sq mtr in size and have a bathroom with shower and WC, hair dryer, adjustable air conditioning, safe, minibar, satellite TV and a telephone. Facilities on board include a large restaurant, panorama lounge and bar, a reading lounge, small shop, sauna, whirlpool and fitness equipment, and a sun deck with deck chairs and sunbeds. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the ship.
2019 Departures on MS Serenade 1
- Dutch Tulips & Windmills** (SN1) for 7 nights, departing on 3rd April, 17th April, 1st May and 8th May 2019
- Dutch Waterways & Bruges** (SN2) for 7 nights, departing on 10th April and 24th April 2019
- Beauty of the Dutch Waterways with Bruges** (SS6) for 9 nights, departing on 29th August 2019
- Rhine Explorer (SN3) for 10 nights, departing on 15th May 2019
- Treasures of the Rhine** (SN4) for 7 nights, departing on 25th May, 17th July & 6th October 2019
- Lucerne & Legends of Germany** (SN5) for 9 nights, departing on 23rd May, 15th July & 4th October 2019
- Castles of the Rhine & Moselle (SN6) for 10 nights, departing on 1st June, 2nd August, 12th August & 22nd October 2019
- Majesty of the Rhine (SN7) for 7 nights, departing on 11th June 2019
- The Magic of Montreux with a Rhine Cruise (SS3) for 9 nights, departing on 9th June 2019
- A Voyage of World Heritage (SN8) for 15 nights, departing on 18th June and 7th September 2019
- Romance of the Rhine (SS2) for 7 nights, departing on 10th July and 29th September 2019
- Grand Splendours of the Rhine (SS4) for 9 nights, departing on 24th July and 13th October 2019
- In the Footsteps of Turner (SS5) for 7 nights, departing on 22nd August 2019
- Highlights of the Danube with Prague (SN9) for 9 nights, departing on 3rd July and 22nd September 2019
2019 Departures on MS Bellejour
- Dutch Waterways & Tulips** (SB4) for 5 nights, departing on 1st April, 6th April and 18th April 2019
- Dutch Springtime with Keukenhof Gardens** (BE1) for 7 nights, departing on 11th April and 23rd April 2019
- Grand Voyage through Europe (BE2) for 15 nights, departing in 30th April 2019
- A Danube Waltz (BE3) for 7 nights, departing on 15th May, 31st July, 14th August and 7th October 2019
- The Blue Danube (BE4) for 7 nights, departing on 22nd May, 7th August and 14th October 2019
- Journey to New Europe & the Black Sea (BE5) for 16 nights, departing on 29th May 2019
- Danube Highlights with the Coty of Mozart (BE6) for 9 nights, departing on 14th June and 21st August 2019
- The Beautiful Danube & Prague (BE7) for 9 nights, departing on 21st June and 28th August 2019
- A Waltz along the Danube with Prague (BE8) for 11 nights, departing on 26th June, 2nd September & 21st October 2019
- Voyage to the Black Sea (BE9) for 12 nights, departing on 7th July, 19th July, 13th September & 25th September 2019
For more information, or to book your cruise, call GoCruise with Ian.