Admire the beautiful Dutch Tulips on this 7 night ‘Tulip Serenade’ river cruise, onboard one of the ships in the Amadeus River Cruises fleet. You will start your cruise in Amsterdam, with an overnight stay onboard, and then cruise to Arnhem, Middelburg, Ghent, Antwerp and Rotterdam, before disembarking back in Amsterdam. There are 4 departures in 2018, and they are as follows: –
- 5th April 2018 on Amadeus Brilliant
- 11th April 2018 on Amadeus Royal
- 12th April 2018 on Amadeus Brilliant
- 27th April 2018 on Amadeus Queen
Fly cruise price prices start at just £1,189pp, based on two people sharing a C4 grade cabin on Amadeus Brilliant, flying from London on 5th April 2018. If you would like prices for a regional airport, or even rail travel, for any of the above dates, please call GoCruise with Ian on 01455821770 or 08002922850.
The price you pay for your cruise will include all of the following: –
- Return flights or train from the UK, with transfers to and from the ship
- 7 nights full board accommodation on your chosen ship
- WIne, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard
- 24 hour self-serve coffee and tea station
- Bottled water in cabins
- Cocktail party, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Entertainment and lectures onboard
- Free WiFi onboard
- Use of bicycles
- Port charges and taxes
There will be a range of shore excursions which you can purchase, and prices range from £15 to £68 per person. Excursions include a visit to the Keukenhof flower gardens, “The bridge of Arnhem” and Airborne Museum, and a number of city tours.
All prices quoted are subject to availability, and can change at any time, and offers can be withdrawn by the tour operator, so for an up-to-date check on availability and price, contact GoCruise with Ian.